Terms of Service
We would like to caution third parties (e.g. other sites) that they might not
copy the photographs; text, source-code or other items displayed on Globitude and
use it for commercial purposes without permission. All applicable copyright and
trademark laws protect these items and such copying would violate the rights of
both Globitude and its contributors.
All photographs on this site are copyrighted by the respective suppliers. The material should not be
reused in any manner without the owner's consent.
When submitting photos you still have the full copyrights, but you agree to let
Globitude use them on the Globitude website. Your name will appear in the copyright
info connected to each picture, unless you have disabled this in your user settings.
Please post only your own content. Copyright laws generally protect other
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using Globitude and for
any consequences thereof. You agree to use Globitude only for purposes that are legal, proper and
in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. By way of example, and not as
a limitation, you agree that when using the Globitude, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Globitude services;
- use Globitude services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Globitude services;
- interfere with or disrupt Globitude services or servers or networks connected to Globitude services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Globitude services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Globitude services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Globitude;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
We reserve the right to remove any objectionable or off-topic materials
posted to the site and disable the author's account if necessary.
You can at any time choose to withdraw your photos from Globitude by
contacting us. To delete specific photos only, you may use the
"Remove photo from web" feature which is available when editing photo details.
Hotlinking pictures on this site is not acceptable behaviour.
Globitude is protected against hotlinking, and you will not be able to hotlink without a written agreement.